Wow 150k YALL. 😭😭 I’m so honored & humbled by every single one of you who have been a part of my journey. I would love to know what brought you here.
I started this page with no intention to share my story, but God had other plans.
Over the years, y’all have watched me go from being single, graduating college, getting engaged, married, moving states, & having babies. A lot has happened & here we are. Heart is overwhelmingly full & thankful. I hope over these years, you have gained from me, even if it’s a slight bit of encouragement or love.
As God continues to shape & mold me into the the woman I am today, I’m still learning & leaning on Him. So THANK YOU ALL again for being a part of my story. My journey wouldn’t be the same without you. I’m inspired & encouraged each day by the way you support & love on me. 🥺
Here are some things I’ve learned over the years being on here:
1. Stay true to yourself. You don’t ever have to compromise who you are. The right people will find you.
2. Don’t let your self worth be validated by what others have to say about you. You know who you are. Whose you are. No need to try to impress.
3. Comparing ones journey can be so draining. Focus on what God has for you. No one can replace you.
4. Build an authentic community who can trust you & not just when you’re selling stuff.
5. Don’t let fear keep you from sharing your story.
6. This journey, your journey, isn’t a race. Stop treating it like one. Enjoy the sweet moments of growth & intentionality.
7. Don’t let this app control you. If you need to be present, please check out. This app will still be here when you return.
8. Don’t lose yourself trying to become someone you are not.
9. Your season may not look like my season. Learn all that you can where you are & let God reveal to you what’s to come for you.
10. Love the people around you well. Whether it’s online or offline. Life is so short. Everyone is going through something. Just be kind. Extend grace, show more compassion.